Monday, May 08, 2006

Wait...

Some things...

- If you are ever in the Virgin Islands, 104.3 FM. One of the best I've heard in a LONG time.

- I graduate in August, one more class this summer (thanks advisor) and a blow off (elective). I'll be taking Measurement and Assessment and the writing class in the RTVF program. Not that I ever really thought about writing for radio TV or film before, I always figured I'd never be able to make any money in that industry... but I guess it's not much less likely than anyhting I considered within the realm of possibility...hmmm. It's just to get me writing more than anything else, well, and to give me the minimum number of hours required for financial aid.

-I've been bad about keeping this up to date (like my blogging idol) but I think I know why. Back in my hey-day, I was always updating this while I worked my cushy work study job. With some luck, I'll have it this summer, but for the last long while, I've been doing my internship and barely have time to finish a

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home